Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? When does it reset?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please see the list below for the insurance plans that we accept. At this time, we do NOT take out-of-network insurance or any form of Medicaid, including Medicare/Medicaid (MMAI) plans or Medicaid plans administered through commercial insurance companies (such as Aetna Better Health or Blue Cross Community plans).
If we are out-of-network with your insurance plan our standard cash rates apply.
Our practice accepts the following insurance plans (not all of our providers take every plan listed):
- Aetna (commercial and Medicare)
- Blue Cross, Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross, Blue Shield HMO Illinois (PHAI plan only)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Health Alliance (commercial and Medicare)
- HSHS Live 360 (Health Choices)
- Medicare Part B
Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted for payment. A non-refundable $25 fee will be assessed on any returned checks. Payment for all services, including your applicable copay/coinsurance is expected on the day of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session at our standard cash rates. This amount is not billable to insurance. Repeated late cancellations and/or "no-shows" may result in ineligibility for further services.